Connecting You with Your Future
These career resources will help you to find a position that is right for you.
There is a saying that every journey starts with the first step. We are going to go on a journey together.
Let’s get you prepared…
Tools and resources recommended by Ashworth College to help you with your job search preparation:
- This is a comprehensive database that will provide you with tools to help you in your job search journey. You can upload your resume for review, check job openings, and find resources to support your job search.
Ashworth College’s Blog Career Posts
- The Ashworth College Blog limited to posts on career topics.
Books – recommended to get to know yourself better
- What Color Is Your Parachute 2017, By Richard N. Bolles – ISBN 978-0-399-57820-5
- The Color Code, By Taylor Hartman – ISSN 0-684-84822-8
- The People Code, By Taylor Hartman – ISBN-13 978-1-4165-4230-8
- What’s next? : finding your passion and your dream job in your forties, fifties, and beyond, By Kerry Hannon – ISBN 0-425-27147-1
- The First 90 Days : critical success strategies for new leaders at all levels, By Michael Watkins – ISBN 1-591-39110-5
Job Search Guides – recommended to help you in your job search
- Knock ’em Dead 2017, By Martin Yate, CPC – ISBN 1-440-59601-8
- The Very Quick Job Search, By J. Michael Farr – ISBN 978-1593570071
- How to Interview Like a Top MBA, By Dr. Shel Leanne – ISBN 9780071418270
- We recommend you post your resume on at least 3 websites: