Law and Criminal Justice Resources
- Research on crime, its causes and impacts, legal and social implications, as well as litigation and crime trends from scholarly journals, law enforcement trade publications, crime reports, and more.
- Watch this Introduction to ProQuest Central video to learn the basics of using this database.
- Additional help can be found in the ProQuest Tutorial series
Criminal Justice Subtopics
Best General Web Sources
- Free search of articles over 300 online law reviews
- Cornell Law’s Free Online law dictionary.
- Search or Browse full legal definitions of thousands of legal terms.
- From University of Pittsburg Law school
- Largest source of free online legal news.
Criminal Justice Statistics
Open Access Journals